What you get as a website supporter
Look below for those links –
1. Custom alerts from flood, wind, thunderstorm, snow, monsoon events, long range, articles, all delivered to your e-mail address on file. These alerts are written CUSTOM as in not issued anywhere else as this is a full weather service and everything is from here and nowhere else. You see things here that you will not see elsewhere because of the models used in your region.
2. Access to the control panel that YOU control. If you set it for any of the zones available, that is where the alerts will be sent, just for you.
3. Access to the member section. This is where you see the weather models for snow, rain, wind, whatever is available. You can even use your GPS to match the models for more accuracy.
4. If monthly, you are locked into that price even if the prices go up. If you come in at $7/month and the prices go to $10/month, you are locked into that tier at $7/month.
5. The most accurate forecasts and lead-time in the state, which has and will continue to save lives…
6. Consider it like insurance where you have it handy in-case you ever need it … because one day … you just might get a lifetime worth saved with very little paid ….
7. Pride knowing you are helping a small business stay afloat with the updates flowing …
8. Not RELYING on Social Media whether you get the information or not… You get it FIRST … There are times I get locked out of Facebook and if that happens it takes awhile to get the account back and therefore I go dark to others … but as a member of this website you will always get the alerts e-mailed to you and the models seen in the member section during weather events. Facebook does NOT own my service or website so never wait on social media when your membership guarantees you information no matter what.
VIDEO ABOUT SERVICE AND HOW TO SET THE ACCOUNT –
SUBSCRIBE TO THE ALERT SYSTEM TO THE PATREON ACCOUNT WITH SO MUCH MORE TO OFFER
Monthly is ONLY available via Patreon at only $7/month –
Monthly VIA PATREON – Click Here To Join a full community and phone notification app of custom forecasts, behind the scenes updates, e-mail alert system, member section with GPS models during events, and much more.
Once again, thank you for being a part of this growing weather service, which has become the largest commercial weather service in Arizona.