Issued Zones: Central/Northern Colorado River Valley cities from Lake Havasu to Lake Mead …
Site: Arizona Weather Force has issued a Wind Advisory effective Tuesday evening through Wednesday noon …
Date: 1/24/22 at 10:25am local
Forecast: A Pacific front will make a glancing blow to the north and east of the advisory area. This glancing blow across the four corners will bring gusty northerly wind gusts Tuesday evening through Wednesday noon between 30-45 mph … Some areas, level 4 and higher will see blowing sand which could reduce visibility …
Martin Wind Gust Intensity Scale –
8. Extensive widespread damage.
7. Trees are broken or uprooted, building damage is considerable. – High Profile Vehicle Roll-Over CERTAIN.
6. SOME Trees are broken or uprooted, building damage is possible. – High Profile Vehicle Roll-Over Likely, Do NOT recommend Traveling in this zone. If you are in this zone and above, do not park your car near trees as downed trees can easily harm you.
5. Slight damage occurs to buildings, shingles are blown off of roofs. HIGH WIND WARNING CRITERIA – High Profile Vehicle Roll-Over Possible if weight is not corrected.
4. Twigs and small branches are broken from trees, walking is difficult.
3. Large trees sway, becoming difficult to walk. POWER SHUTDOWN THRESHOLD DURING FIRE WEATHER / WIND ADVISORY CRITERIA
How to get these alerts with a premium subscription via e-mail by micro-climate zone AND/OR Get the GPS models for this event on your device enabled? (100 percent delivery time)
Click Here To Join The Season Tier
Join The Main Arizona Weather Force Facebook Group (50 percent delivery time) – You can join the main AZWF page as well through that group.
Click Here To Join The Page Today
10 mile rule: These alerts issued on this site
means that within your zone and 10 miles from you will see the event
forecast for. You may or may not see the event but it means you are in
the zone or 10 miles from where someone will.
Forecaster: Raiden Storm