Issued Zones: Northern half of Arizona … Northern sections of Maricopa County … Graham and Greenlee County … Yuma …
Site: Arizona Weather Force has issued a Wind Watch effective Tuesday April 19, 2022
Date Issued: 4/18/22 at 9:40am local
Forecast: A passing system to the north will generate wind gusts out of the west at around 35-50 mph with higher gusts on the east side of the mountain slopes. Use the maps below for this forecast as there is not much to say about it in details –
GPS MODELS ENABLED FOR MEMBERS: CLICK HERE FOR THE MEMBER SECTION
How to get these alerts with a premium subscription via e-mail by micro-climate zone AND/OR Get the GPS models for this event on your device enabled? If you read this from the website or social media links, this option is the best to go so you get them delivered every single time without having to look for them (100 percent delivery time)Click Here To Join The Season Tier
Join The Main Arizona Weather Force Facebook Group (50 percent delivery time) – You can join the main AZWF page as well through that group.
Click Here To Join The Page Today
Martin Wind Gust Intensity Scale –
8. Extensive widespread damage.
7. Trees are broken or uprooted, building damage is considerable. – High Profile Vehicle Roll-Over CERTAIN.
6. SOME Trees are broken or uprooted, building damage is possible. – High Profile Vehicle Roll-Over Likely, Do NOT recommend Traveling in this zone. This zone also is the starting zone where trees and powerlines will fall and damage cars and even kill people near or in them!
5. Slight damage occurs to buildings, shingles are blown off of roofs. HIGH WIND WARNING CRITERIA – High Profile Vehicle Roll-Over Possible if weight is not corrected.
4. Twigs and small branches are broken from trees, walking is difficult.
3. Large trees sway, becoming difficult to walk
VALID TUESDAY APRIL 19, 2022
10 mile rule: These alerts issued on this site
means that within your zone and 10 miles from you will see the event
forecast for. You may or may not see the event but it means you are in
the zone or 10 miles from where someone will.
Forecaster: Raiden Storm