An inside slider will move north of Arizona on Friday, putting most of the state under high wind conditions with thunderstorms likely in the Northwest sector, including the Grand Canyon so read on and see the models for the wind event in your area …
There is not much to talk about with this system so the wind models below will speak for it. There is the risk of thunderstorms in the Grand Canyon regions for Friday so if you plan on being there, now you know …
These storms will further increase the risk of fires started by lightning strikes …
Join the Facebook Page for Further Updates If You Have Not Yet.
ARIZONA WEATHER FORCE MAIN:
GPS MODELS ENABLED FOR MEMBERS: CLICK HERE FOR THE MEMBER SECTION
How to get these alerts with a premium subscription via e-mail by micro-climate zone AND/OR Get the GPS models for this event on your device enabled? If you read this from the website or social media links, this option is the best to go so you get them delivered every single time without having to look for them (100 percent delivery time)Click Here To Join The Season Tier
Join The Main Arizona Weather Force Facebook Group (50 percent delivery time) – You can join the main AZWF page as well through that group.
Click Here To Join The Page Today
Martin Wind Gust Intensity Scale –
8. Extensive widespread damage.
7. Trees are broken or uprooted, building damage is considerable. – High Profile Vehicle Roll-Over CERTAIN.
6. SOME Trees are broken or uprooted, building damage is possible. – High Profile Vehicle Roll-Over Likely, Do NOT recommend Traveling in this zone. This zone also is the starting zone where trees and powerlines will fall and damage cars and even kill people near or in them!
5. Slight damage occurs to buildings, shingles are blown off of roofs. HIGH WIND WARNING CRITERIA – High Profile Vehicle Roll-Over Possible if weight is not corrected.
4. Twigs and small branches are broken from trees, walking is difficult. This level and higher is where dust storms will be likely …
3. Large trees sway, becoming difficult to walk
VALID FRIDAY APRIL 22, 2022
If you are NOT receiving the e-mails and are a full member, your account is either expired or you need to troubleshoot. To troubleshoot, here is the link to get situated.
NOTE: You also get e-mailed alerts/articles because if you do not want to miss my social media posts, and/or I issue a product not on my social media accounts, being a supporting website member is the way to go. You get your own control panel with hundreds of zones to choose from to receive my custom alerts from. Click here if you are interested in reading more.
MAIN WEBSITE: Don’t forget. If you hear rain or anything is coming to the area. BOOKMARK THE MAIN WEBSITE BY CLICKING HERE. The stream has the latest alert links, a map of alerts and where, and articles. That is 100% free to view. There should be no reason you shouldn’t be informed.
As always, stay tuned to Arizona Weather Force for official forecasts and updates on weather across Arizona …