Issued Zones: Central Mogollon Rim … Black Canyon … Northeast half of Maricopa County … Queen Valley … Tonto Basin … Mohave County … Seligman … Sedona …
Site: Arizona Weather Force has issued a Wind Advisory effective Tuesday evening through Wednesday …
Date: 11/14/22 at 11:35am PT
Forecast: An upper-level low pressure system, cutoff, will move down the California coast and into Baja by Tuesday evening. This will bring a north to south flow across Arizona.
This will act like a Santa Ana Wind Event where drainage canyons will be the key to who gets what and who does not.
Use the map below for the forecast because as you can see, various areas even 5 miles away will see strong gusts while others will not. Areas like Sedona will see the strongest winds through Wednesday as well …
Wind Model – VALID MONDAY THROUGH WEDNESDAY – 11-7 to 11-9-2022
SUPPORTING MEMBERS: Click Here To See The GPS Version Of This Model In Your Member Section Tab.
Raiden Storm Wind Gust Intensity Scale –
8. Extensive widespread damage.
7. Trees are broken or uprooted, building damage is considerable. – High Profile Vehicle Roll-Over CERTAIN.
6. SOME Trees are broken or uprooted, building damage is possible. – High Profile Vehicle Roll-Over Likely, Do NOT recommend Traveling in this zone. This zone also is the starting zone where trees and powerlines will fall and damage cars and even kill people near or in them!
5. Slight damage occurs to buildings, shingles are blown off of roofs. HIGH WIND WARNING CRITERIA – High Profile Vehicle Roll-Over Possible if weight is not corrected.
4. Twigs and small branches are broken from trees, walking is difficult.
3. Large trees sway, becoming difficult to walk. POWER SHUTDOWN THRESHOLD DURING FIRE WEATHER / WIND ADVISORY CRITERIA
WANT THESE DELIVERED? JOIN THE PATREON COMMUNITY TODAY FOR ALL THOSE PERKS INCLUDING BEING ON THE MICRO-CLIMATE ALERT SYSTEM BECAUSE NOT EVERY ALERT IS POSTED ON SOCIAL MEDIA FROM THIS WEATHER OFFICE – https://www.patreon.com/weatherforce
Join the Facebook Page for Further Updates If You Have Not Yet!
ARIZONA WEATHER FORCE MAIN:
Join The Main Arizona Weather Force Facebook Group (50 percent delivery time) – You can join the main AZWF page as well through that group.
Click Here To Join The Page Today
10 mile rule: These alerts issued on this site
means that within your zone and 10 miles from you will see the event
forecast for. You may or may not see the event but it means you are in
the zone or 10 miles from where someone will.
Master Meteorologist: Raiden Storm